October 1, 2018
Introducing New Redesigned Labels for Our Unit Dose Oral Solids
Our customers asked – and we delivered. Following many customer conversations and thorough research, AHP is pleased to introduce new redesigned labels for nearly 500 of our unit dose oral solids products! Each new feature has been added with the goal of providing ease-of-use and convenience for pharmacy staff.
New Unit Dose Label Features
- Bold NDC product codes to improve number legibility
- Larger product name for improved recognition
- Extra attention to warnings and additional formulation information on labelling (ER, DR, SR)
- Highlighted product strength for improved visibility
- Differentiated labeling to assist in product identification
Look for our new redesigned labels as they are introduced to existing products in coming months!
Download the flyer below to see an example of our new labels in action on Divalproex Sodium ER 250mg Tablets.